Cost of living comparison between Hachiōji, Japan and Albury, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 31, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01184 AUD / JPY
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hachiōji (Japan) is 39% more expensive than in Albury (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$4,352 (¥367,550) in Hachiōji to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$3,125 in Albury.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Houston, Texas costs $60 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mexicali costs Mex$ 750 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$91 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (about 2 hours ago)