Cost of living in Győr, Hungary compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00482 AUD / HUF
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
Cost of living in Győr (Hungary) is 29% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,400 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$2,404 (498,471 Ft) in Győr.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (7 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Udon Thani costs 1,000 ฿ (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Daejeon costs ₩500,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Braga costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Plata costs ARS $60 (about 1 hour ago)