Cost of living in Győr, Hungary compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00461 AUD / HUF
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Győr (Hungary) is 33% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$2,500 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$1,679 (364,060 Ft) in Győr.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 20,000 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Los Angeles, California costs $35 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Nizhniy Novgorod costs руб 135 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Juan costs $1.50 (about 1 hour ago)