Cost of living in Gwangju, South Korea compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00123 AUD / KRW
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gwangju (South Korea) is 31% more expensive than in Albury (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$5,256 (₩4,275,458) in Gwangju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$4,000 in Albury.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Szczecin costs 16 zł (3 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Norrköping costs 22 kr (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Odessa costs 300₴ (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Blumenau costs R$ 21 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 220TL (28 minutes ago)