Cost of living in Gwangju, South Korea compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00114 AUD / KRW
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gwangju (South Korea) is 25% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,750 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$2,809 (₩2,460,491) in Gwangju.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salvador costs R$ 2,000 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Yekaterinburg costs руб 0.12 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toluca costs Mex$ 9 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Louisville, Kentucky costs $55 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vitória costs R$ 30 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lilongwe costs 3,500 Kwacha (35 minutes ago)