Cost of living in Guntur, India compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01954 AUD / INR
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guntur (India) is 46% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,125 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$1,701 (₨87,068) in Guntur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Kaliningrad costs руб 350 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Split costs 11 kn (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Saskatoon costs C$3.00 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr13 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Managua costs 8,000 C$ (42 minutes ago)