Cost of living in Gunsan, South Korea compared to Albury, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00117 AUD / KRW
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gunsan (South Korea) is about the same as in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,750 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$3,679 (₩3,145,458) in Gunsan.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 90,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. John's, NL costs C$20 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 1,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 1,300 (about 2 hours ago)