Cost of living in Gunsan, South Korea compared to Albury, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00120 AUD / KRW
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gunsan (South Korea) is about the same as in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$2,500 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$2,461 (₩2,053,482) in Gunsan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $2.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Munich costs €1,500 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warangal costs ₨100 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shenzhen costs 元14,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 15 (about 2 hours ago)