Cost of living in Gujranwala, Pakistan compared to Albury, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01246 AUD / PKR *
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gujranwala (Pakistan) is 35% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,125 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$2,017 (₨161,898) in Gujranwala.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 4,600 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Schaffhausen costs CHF 30 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €600 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Natal costs R$ 15 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 300,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Port Louis costs ₨8,000 (about 1 hour ago)