Cost of living in Guiyang, China compared to Albury, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18934 AUD / CNY
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guiyang (China) is 44% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,125 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$1,761 (元9,300) in Guiyang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Lyon costs €1.30 (6 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Medellín costs COL$4,120,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Genoa costs €26,250 (21 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Strasbourg costs €5.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,750 kr (24 minutes ago)