Cost of living in Guilin, China compared to Albury, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 31, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.19448 AUD / CNY
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guilin (China) is 26% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,125 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$2,306 (元11,857) in Guilin.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$3,440 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Timisoara costs 2.50 lei (39 minutes ago)
- 4 rolls of toilet paper in Tampa, Florida costs $3.29 (43 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Maui costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Austin, Texas costs $4.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quebec City costs C$3.00 (about 2 hours ago)