Cost of living in Guayaquil, Ecuador compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 623 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.262 AUD / USD
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guayaquil (Ecuador) is 22% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$4,100 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$3,203 ($2,538) in Guayaquil.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,236 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 2,250TL (21 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Edmonton costs C$179 (43 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $20 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €127 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)