Cost of living in Guayaquil, Ecuador compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 548 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.343 AUD / USD
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guayaquil (Ecuador) is 17% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,750 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$3,113 ($2,317) in Guayaquil.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Suva costs 7,000 FJ$ (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Córdoba costs ARS $490,000 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $93 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Windsor costs C$90 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €23,456 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Santo André costs R$ 10,091 (41 minutes ago)