Cost of living in Guantánamo, Cuba compared to Albury, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.275 AUD / CUC *
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guantánamo (Cuba) is 5% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,400 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$3,236 (2,539 CUC) in Guantánamo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM499 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kolkata costs ₨165 (4 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Orlando, Florida costs $22 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Abbotsford costs C$1.26 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Miri costs RM860 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Morelia costs Mex$ 500 (about 2 hours ago)