Cost of living in Groningen, Netherlands compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 123 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.567 AUD / EUR
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
Cost of living in Groningen (Netherlands) is 20% more expensive than in Albury (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$4,432 (€2,828) in Groningen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$3,700 in Albury.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Guangzhou costs 元35 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Karachi costs ₨95 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 3,000,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨35,578 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$40,660 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nagoya costs ¥900 (about 1 hour ago)