Cost of living in Groningen, Netherlands compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 148 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.530 AUD / EUR
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
Cost of living in Groningen (Netherlands) is 20% more expensive than in Albury (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$4,795 (€3,135) in Groningen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$4,000 in Albury.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Belfast costs £300 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $3,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Malmo costs 600 kr (6 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $2.50 (7 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Monterrey costs Mex$ 1,000 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in Ensenada costs Mex$ 8 (41 minutes ago)