Cost of living in Groningen, Netherlands compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 202 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.486 AUD / EUR
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Groningen (Netherlands) is 20% more expensive than in Albury (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$4,565 (€3,071) in Groningen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$3,800 in Albury.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Iquique costs CH$1,200,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rajkot costs ₨150 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €2,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 430 (33 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 100 oz. in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Mangalore costs ₨841 (about 1 hour ago)