Cost of living in Grenoble, France compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 118 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.566 AUD / EUR
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Grenoble (France) is 11% more expensive than in Albury (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$4,107 (€2,622) in Grenoble to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$3,700 in Albury.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$1 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brighton and Hove costs £12 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bishkek costs 400 som (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Curitiba costs R$ 98,000 (27 minutes ago)