Cost of living in Grenoble, France compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 126 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.500 AUD / EUR
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Grenoble (France) is 7% more expensive than in Albury (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$3,745 (€2,497) in Grenoble to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$3,500 in Albury.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Darmstadt costs €1.35 (1 minute ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Prague costs 10,000 Kč (12 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Diego, California costs $8 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr13,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rajkot costs ₨400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $76 (about 1 hour ago)