Cost of living in Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 231 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.599 AUD / KYD
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Grand Cayman (Cayman Islands) is 85% more expensive than in Albury (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$7,209 (CI$4,509) in Grand Cayman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$3,900 in Albury.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 2,250TL (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 10,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $10 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨400 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Ahmedabad costs ₨6,055 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$168 (about 1 hour ago)