Cost of living in Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 197 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.554 AUD / KYD
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
Cost of living in Grand Cayman (Cayman Islands) is 81% more expensive than in Albury (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$7,622 (CI$4,904) in Grand Cayman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$4,200 in Albury.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,260 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Christchurch costs NZ$3,500 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £7 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 2,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Isfahan costs ﷼ 5,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)