Cost of living in Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 290 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.625 AUD / KYD
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Grand Cayman (Cayman Islands) is 90% more expensive than in Albury (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$7,108 (CI$4,373) in Grand Cayman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$3,750 in Albury.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ratlam costs ₨200 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,220 (39 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Kelowna costs C$3.08 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,236 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $2.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mountain View, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)