Cost of living comparison between Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands and Albury, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 403 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.603 AUD / KYD
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Grand Cayman (Cayman Islands) is 88% more expensive than in Albury (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$4,694 (CI$2,929) in Grand Cayman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$2,500 in Albury.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 15 B/. (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aguadilla costs $10 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Pisa costs €1,500 (16 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $813 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Orlando, Florida costs $706 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Wilmington, Delaware costs $0.17 (about 1 hour ago)