Cost of living in Granada, Spain compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 280 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.374 AUD / EUR
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Granada (Spain) is 19% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$2,500 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$2,035 (€1,481) in Granada.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$15 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Winnipeg costs C$24,470 (15 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 700 (27 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨65,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php300 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (about 1 hour ago)