Cost of living in Granada, Spain compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 180 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.453 AUD / EUR
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Granada (Spain) is 15% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$2,500 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$2,127 (€1,464) in Granada.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Timisoara costs 49,600 lei (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php5,082,500 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $3,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Gothenburg costs 303 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Cairns costs AU$2,958 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 lb of local cheese in Wichita, Kansas costs $3.86 (about 2 hours ago)