Cost of living comparison between Governador Valadares, Brazil and Albury, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.41651 AUD / BRL
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Governador Valadares (Brazil) is 29% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,750 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$2,649 (R$ 6,360) in Governador Valadares.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cebu City costs Php230 (11 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Budapest costs 64,500 Ft (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $3,863 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Vilnius costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hamburg costs €0.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 780 kr (about 3 hours ago)