Cost of living in Gothenburg, Sweden compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 428 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.15394 AUD / SEK
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gothenburg (Sweden) is 6% more expensive than in Albury (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$3,965 (25,759 kr) in Gothenburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$3,750 in Albury.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 200 (33 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Winnipeg costs C$565 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose costs ₡ 200,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thane costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 135 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Des Moines, Iowa costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)