Cost of living in Gondar, Ethiopia compared to Albury, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 31, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04892 AUD / ETB
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gondar (Ethiopia) is about the same as in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,500 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$3,500 (71,549 Birr) in Gondar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $20 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Turin costs €35 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bonn costs €499 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$188 (about 1 hour ago)