Cost of living in Giza, Egypt compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 152 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07105 AUD / EGP
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Giza (Egypt) is 62% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$4,100 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$1,543 (E£ 21,712) in Giza.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Riga costs €2.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 100 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 110 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 7,900 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in San Jose, California costs $3.28 (about 1 hour ago)