Cost of living in Giza, Egypt compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 197 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07243 AUD / EGP
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Giza (Egypt) is 60% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,800 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$1,505 (E£ 20,778) in Giza.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Graz costs €8 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Samsun costs 120TL (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in San Juan costs $320 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨6,099 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €46 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kampala costs 3,560 Shilling (38 minutes ago)