Cost of living in Ghent, Belgium compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 173 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.555 AUD / EUR
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ghent (Belgium) is 14% more expensive than in Albury (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$4,089 (€2,629) in Ghent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$3,600 in Albury.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$13,000 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2.50 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.50 (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Arlington, Texas costs $9 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 110 kr (about 1 hour ago)