Cost of living in Ghaziabad, India compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01902 AUD / INR
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ghaziabad (India) is 55% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$6,100 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$2,762 (₨145,224) in Ghaziabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Reading, Berkshire costs £54 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Puerto Montt costs CH$854 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Reykjavik costs 300,000 kr (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Gdańsk costs 3,000 zł (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$20 (about 3 hours ago)