Cost of living in Georgetown, Guyana compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00619 AUD / GYD
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Georgetown (Guyana) is 10% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,900 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$3,499 (564,920 G$) in Georgetown.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr8 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$1,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$480,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$800,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$180 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pyongyang costs 4,066,000 ₩ (about 1 hour ago)