Cost of living in Georgetown, Guyana compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00658 AUD / GYD
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Georgetown (Guyana) is 5% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$2,500 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$2,378 (361,715 G$) in Georgetown.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Provo, Utah costs $10 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lyon costs €1.80 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $8 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Munich costs €1.60 (about 1 hour ago)