Cost of living comparison between Genoa, Italy and Albury, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 340 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.430 AUD / EUR
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Genoa (Italy) is 5% more expensive than in Albury (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$3,278 (€2,292) in Genoa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$3,125 in Albury.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 1,300 lei (12 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Durham, North Carolina costs $600 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 25 (28 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £377 (about 1 hour ago)