Cost of living in General Santos City, Philippines compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02524 AUD / PHP
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
Cost of living in General Santos City (Philippines) is 20% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,900 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$3,129 (Php123,977) in General Santos City.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Port Vila, Vanuatu costs 9,300Vatu (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Riyadh costs ﷼ 32,675 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kumasi costs GH₵50 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rome costs €566 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)