Cost of living in General Santos City, Philippines compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02592 AUD / PHP
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in General Santos City (Philippines) is 21% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$2,500 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$1,974 (Php76,145) in General Santos City.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Bansko costs 5.20 лв (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 250 (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ho Chi Minh City costs 90,000 ₫ (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karlsruhe costs €6.00 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Salamanca costs €22 (24 minutes ago)