Cost of living in General Santos City, Philippines compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02689 AUD / PHP
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in General Santos City (Philippines) is 20% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,125 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$2,493 (Php92,722) in General Santos City.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lausanne costs CHF 26,900 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $1,550 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niterói costs R$ 25 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 9 (38 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Buraidah costs ﷼ 25 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zhuhai costs 元3.00 (about 1 hour ago)