Cost of living in Gdańsk, Poland compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 249 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.36180 AUD / PLN
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gdańsk (Poland) is 34% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$6,400 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$4,249 (11,744 zł) in Gdańsk.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 550 (5 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Belgrade costs 156 Дин. (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Ahmednagar costs ₨1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Harare costs $1,000 (about 2 hours ago)