Cost of living in Gdańsk, Poland compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 307 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.36406 AUD / PLN
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gdańsk (Poland) is 41% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$5,800 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$3,410 (9,368 zł) in Gdańsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tbilisi costs 20 Lari (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$300 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Los Angeles, California costs $1.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$1,423 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)