Cost of living in Gdańsk, Poland compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 360 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.33317 AUD / PLN
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gdańsk (Poland) is 34% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,750 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$2,469 (7,412 zł) in Gdańsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Indore costs ₨499 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $15 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Recife costs R$ 1,200 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $712 (38 minutes ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in San Jose, California costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)