Cost of living in Gävle, Sweden compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14841 AUD / SEK
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gävle (Sweden) is 8% more expensive than in Albury (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$3,383 (22,793 kr) in Gävle to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$3,125 in Albury.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubrovnik costs 60 kn (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $100 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ljubljana costs €1.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aracaju costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)