Cost of living in Gävle, Sweden compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.15312 AUD / SEK
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gävle (Sweden) is 10% more expensive than in Albury (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$3,834 (25,038 kr) in Gävle to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$3,500 in Albury.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Montego Bay costs J$20,000 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baton Rouge, Louisiana costs $10 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b35 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Chişinău costs 33 Leu (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £12 (13 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Petropolis costs R$ 22 (24 minutes ago)