Cost of living in Gävle, Sweden compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14515 AUD / SEK
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gävle (Sweden) is 6% more expensive than in Albury (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$3,320 (22,876 kr) in Gävle to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$3,125 in Albury.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karlsruhe costs €6.00 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Salamanca costs €22 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manchester costs £1.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 22 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Fort Worth, Texas costs $60 (28 minutes ago)