Cost of living in Gävle, Sweden compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14687 AUD / SEK
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gävle (Sweden) is 7% more expensive than in Albury (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$2,678 (18,237 kr) in Gävle to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$2,500 in Albury.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 300,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10,165 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kochi costs ₨350 (26 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Washington D.C. costs $430 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in London costs £110 (about 1 hour ago)