Cost of living in Gabès, Tunisia compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.521 AUD / TND
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gabès (Tunisia) is 57% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$4,100 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$1,763 (3,387 Dinar) in Gabès.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nanaimo, British Columbia costs C$2,000 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2.60 (21 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Medellín costs COL$200,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$100 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM190 (about 1 hour ago)