Cost of living in Fuzhou, China compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20122 AUD / CNY
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fuzhou (China) is 33% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,700 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$2,495 (元12,397) in Fuzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,033 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 450,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $62 (9 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Berlin costs €450 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in La Paz costs Mex$ 20 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Wellington costs NZ$599 (43 minutes ago)