Cost of living in Funabashi, Japan compared to Albury, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 31, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01154 AUD / JPY
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Funabashi (Japan) is 89% more expensive than in Albury (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$7,177 (¥621,726) in Funabashi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$3,800 in Albury.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niamey costs 10,000 Franc (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $99 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Funchal costs €20 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Brussels costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Exeter costs £20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 187 (about 1 hour ago)