Cost of living in Funabashi, Japan compared to Albury, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 31, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01161 AUD / JPY
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Funabashi (Japan) is 93% more expensive than in Albury (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$7,254 (¥625,000) in Funabashi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$3,750 in Albury.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩200,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 150TL (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chomutov costs 120 Kč (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,000TL (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,400 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $149 (about 1 hour ago)