Cost of living in Funabashi, Japan compared to Albury, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 31, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01161 AUD / JPY
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Funabashi (Japan) is 89% more expensive than in Albury (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$7,166 (¥617,214) in Funabashi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$3,800 in Albury.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Nice costs €409 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Burlington, Vermont costs $101 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Orlando, Florida costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)