Cost of living in Fujairah, United Arab Emirates compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.35267 AUD / AED
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fujairah (United Arab Emirates) is about the same as in Albury (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$3,754 (Dirham 10,646) in Fujairah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$3,700 in Albury.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 4.05 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$1,800,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sousse costs 15 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$103 (about 1 hour ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Yangon costs 1,800 Kyat (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 6,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)