Cost of living in Freiburg, Germany compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.478 AUD / EUR
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Freiburg (Germany) is about the same as in Albury (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$4,002 (€2,708) in Freiburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$3,900 in Albury.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Râmnicu Vâlcea costs 1,600 lei (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Suva costs 10,000 FJ$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Iquique costs CH$473,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tokyo costs ¥1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of local cheese in Bangkok costs 160 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)