Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main, Germany compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 447 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.415 AUD / EUR
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main (Germany) is 8% more expensive than in Albury (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$4,067 (€2,875) in Frankfurt am Main to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$3,750 in Albury.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $1.75 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $1.50 (13 minutes ago)
- 500g of rice in Stockholm costs 10,000 kr (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guatemala City costs Q50 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 6,000 ₫ (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $4,269 (about 1 hour ago)