Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main, Germany compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 353 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.439 AUD / EUR
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main (Germany) is 11% more expensive than in Albury (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$2,780 (€1,932) in Frankfurt am Main to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$2,500 in Albury.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 300,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨400 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 1,000 лв (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10,165 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kochi costs ₨350 (41 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Washington D.C. costs $430 (43 minutes ago)