Cost of living in Foshan, China compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.19284 AUD / CNY
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Foshan (China) is 35% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,750 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$2,433 (元12,617) in Foshan.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rijeka costs 10 kn (3 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 2,500 (9 minutes ago)
- 440 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Puebla costs Mex$ 17 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in McAllen, Texas costs $22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Buenos Aires costs ARS $45,000 (about 1 hour ago)