Cost of living in Foshan, China compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20366 AUD / CNY
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
Cost of living in Foshan (China) is 30% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$4,100 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$2,884 (元14,163) in Foshan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $4,066 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Juan costs $30 (15 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Odessa costs 350₴ (35 minutes ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Batumi costs 0.60 Lari (38 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Vilnius costs €0.98 (42 minutes ago)