Cost of living in Foshan, China compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18662 AUD / CNY
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Foshan (China) is 34% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,600 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$2,359 (元12,640) in Foshan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Irapuato costs Mex$ 8 (4 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Chengdu costs 元88 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Skopje costs 99,999 ден (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Isfahan costs ﷼ 70,000 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zwolle costs €2.60 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $79 (35 minutes ago)