Cost of living in Fort St. John, Canada compared to Albury, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.997 AUD / CAD
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fort St. John (Canada) is 4% more expensive than in Albury (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$3,915 (C$3,927) in Fort St. John to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$3,750 in Albury.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php15,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $50 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Sokoto costs 150,000 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose costs ₡ 900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 1,199 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Accra costs GH₵500 (about 2 hours ago)