Cost of living in Fort-de-France, Martinique compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.384 AUD / EUR
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fort-de-France (Martinique) is 7% more expensive than in Albury (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$4,031 (€2,912) in Fort-de-France to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$3,750 in Albury.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$12,728 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 800 kr (13 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Leicester costs £0.44 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Indore costs ₨15 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 40,000 ฿ (26 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Wellington costs NZ$15 (37 minutes ago)