Cost of living in Fort-de-France, Martinique compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.499 AUD / EUR
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fort-de-France (Martinique) is 14% more expensive than in Albury (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$2,854 (€1,903) in Fort-de-France to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$2,500 in Albury.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Beijing costs 元300 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Antalya costs 115,000TL (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨19,314 (about 2 hours ago)