Cost of living comparison between Fort-de-France, Martinique and Albury, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 31, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.430 AUD / EUR
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fort-de-France (Martinique) is 10% more expensive than in Albury (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$4,114 (€2,877) in Fort-de-France to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$3,750 in Albury.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rochester, New York costs $9 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saint Petersburg costs руб 2,690 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$450,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Medina costs ﷼ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$1.00 (about 1 hour ago)