Cost of living in Florianopolis, Brazil compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 529 prices entered by 79 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.35584 AUD / BRL
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
Cost of living in Florianopolis (Brazil) is 36% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,600 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$2,292 (R$ 6,440) in Florianopolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kiel costs €400 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 2,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Almaty costs 5,000 KZT (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Astana costs 2,500 KZT (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (about 1 hour ago)