Cost of living in Faridabad, India compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02043 AUD / INR
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Faridabad (India) is 36% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$4,100 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$2,618 (₨128,145) in Faridabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of bread in Winnipeg costs C$0.84 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元13,800 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Buraidah costs ﷼ 1.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$70 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Khartoum costs 50 Pound (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Salvador costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)