Cost of living in Faridabad, India compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 113 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02064 AUD / INR
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Faridabad (India) is 43% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$4,200 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$2,398 (₨116,203) in Faridabad.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2.00 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $20,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 7,725 (27 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Sydney costs AU$301 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Birmingham costs £30 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)