Cost of living in Faisalabad, Pakistan compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 187 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01209 AUD / PKR *
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Faisalabad (Pakistan) is 37% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,600 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$2,259 (₨186,901) in Faisalabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bacău costs 4.50 lei (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Juan costs $0.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kyoto costs ¥12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $11 (about 2 hours ago)