Cost of living comparison between Faisalabad, Pakistan and Albury, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 128 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01278 AUD / PKR *
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Faisalabad (Pakistan) is 35% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,125 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$2,016 (₨157,772) in Faisalabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Detroit, Michigan costs $0.73 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $11 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$240 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Whitehorse costs C$0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩120,000 (about 1 hour ago)