Cost of living in Esbjerg, Denmark compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20897 AUD / DKK
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Esbjerg (Denmark) is 32% more expensive than in Albury (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$4,488 (kr21,477) in Esbjerg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$3,400 in Albury.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of local cheese in Johannesburg costs R 48 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €8 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sheffield costs £35 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 3.20 (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brussels costs €18,067 (43 minutes ago)