Cost of living in Esbjerg, Denmark compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19316 AUD / DKK
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Esbjerg (Denmark) is 27% more expensive than in Albury (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$3,973 (kr20,571) in Esbjerg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$3,125 in Albury.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hamilton costs NZ$180 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 500 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 200 Kč (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)