Cost of living in Esbjerg, Denmark compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18569 AUD / DKK
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Esbjerg (Denmark) is 26% more expensive than in Albury (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$3,141 (kr16,917) in Esbjerg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$2,500 in Albury.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨700 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Islamabad costs ₨25 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,100 Lari (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 13,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kampala costs 23,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)