Cost of living in Esbjerg, Denmark compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.21342 AUD / DKK
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
Cost of living in Esbjerg (Denmark) is 33% more expensive than in Albury (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$5,333 (kr24,987) in Esbjerg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$4,000 in Albury.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dunedin costs NZ$100 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montevideo costs $U1,400 (39 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tampa, Florida costs $6.00 (41 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in San Luis Obispo, California costs $50 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨1,800 (about 1 hour ago)