Cost of living in Ensenada, Mexico compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06878 AUD / MXN
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ensenada (Mexico) is 41% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,700 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$2,187 (Mex$ 31,792) in Ensenada.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manila costs Php100 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valdivia costs CH$4,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Liverpool costs £510 (38 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Cascais costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mackay costs AU$2,795 (about 2 hours ago)