Cost of living in Elblag, Poland compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 31, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.35559 AUD / PLN
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Elblag (Poland) is 25% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,900 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$2,913 (8,192 zł) in Elblag.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Galway costs €14 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,000 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Belgrade costs 155 Дин. (20 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Nashville, Tennessee costs $0.00 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tyre costs 1,215 L£ (about 1 hour ago)