Cost of living comparison between El Tigre, Venezuela and Albury, Australia
WARNING! El Tigre has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in El Tigre.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.13100 AUD / VEF *
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in El Tigre (Venezuela) is 11% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,750 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$3,332 (Bs 25,431) in El Tigre.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$2,408 (1 minute ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Singapore costs SGD $150 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Portland, Oregon costs $0.87 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 7 (21 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Puebla costs Mex$ 5,000 (33 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Caracas costs Bs 2,400 (about 1 hour ago)