Cost of living in Eindhoven, Netherlands compared to Albury, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 276 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.506 AUD / EUR
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Eindhoven (Netherlands) is 22% more expensive than in Albury (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$5,011 (€3,327) in Eindhoven to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$4,100 in Albury.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$500 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元736 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Karachi costs ₨50,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kampala costs 70,000 Shilling (43 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Nador costs 50 Dirham (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Serena costs CH$4,000 (about 1 hour ago)