Cost of living in Dushanbe, Tajikistan compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.15766 AUD / TJS
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dushanbe (Tajikistan) is 48% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,750 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$1,935 (12,274 Somoni) in Dushanbe.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$65 (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Reykjavik costs 1,490 kr (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $50 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yerevan costs 5,000Dram (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warsaw costs 27 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Coventry costs £25 (about 3 hours ago)