Cost of living comparison between Dushanbe, Tajikistan and Albury, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.16687 AUD / TJS
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dushanbe (Tajikistan) is 48% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,750 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$1,968 (11,792 Somoni) in Dushanbe.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr8,600 (1 minute ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 600,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rijeka costs 1,600 kn (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM15 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Caracas costs Bs 900 (about 1 hour ago)