Cost of living in Dubrovnik, Croatia compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20547 AUD / HRK
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dubrovnik (Croatia) is 19% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,900 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$3,162 (15,387 kn) in Dubrovnik.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $8 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 5.90 ₪ (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $4.00 (22 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Liverpool costs £0.48 (24 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in San Jose, California costs $45 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £1.50 (30 minutes ago)