Cost of living in Dorylaeum, Turkey compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 31, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.28576 AUD / TRY
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dorylaeum (Turkey) is 15% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,500 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$2,982 (10,434TL) in Dorylaeum.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨25 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 250 (21 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Guwahati costs ₨25,800 (22 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Lahore costs ₨118 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sharjah costs Dirham 320 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥6,500 (about 1 hour ago)