Cost of living in Dongguan, China compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19925 AUD / CNY
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dongguan (China) is 22% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,600 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$2,804 (元14,072) in Dongguan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €9 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Doha costs 2,249 ﷼ (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jodhpur costs ₨700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,290 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $41 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$700 (about 2 hours ago)