Cost of living in Dongguan, China compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19284 AUD / CNY
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dongguan (China) is 24% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,125 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$2,366 (元12,268) in Dongguan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,400 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨160 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockton, California costs $10 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,525 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Naples costs €1.50 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $12 (32 minutes ago)