Cost of living in Dongguan, China compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18985 AUD / CNY
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dongguan (China) is 25% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$4,100 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$3,067 (元16,157) in Dongguan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Fes costs 10 Dirham (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Busan costs ₩5,500 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨140 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $0.00 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Adana costs 0.50TL (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kampala costs 938 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)