Cost of living in Dodoma, Tanzania compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00059 AUD / TZS
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dodoma (Tanzania) is 54% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,125 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$1,451 (2,478,544 Shilling) in Dodoma.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jundiai costs R$ 35 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs BD$18 (18 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Montego Bay costs J$290 (28 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Fortaleza costs R$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)