Cost of living in Dnipro, Ukraine compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 94 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05067 AUD / UAH
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dnipro (Ukraine) is 48% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$4,100 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$2,116 (41,770₴) in Dnipro.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Manila costs Php900 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (25 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Moscow costs руб 96 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$56 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Makassar costs Rp 55,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)