Cost of living in Diyarbakır, Turkey compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.37548 AUD / TRY
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Diyarbakır (Turkey) is 38% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,750 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$2,334 (6,217TL) in Diyarbakır.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Lagos costs 10,000,000,000 ₦ (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangkok costs 100 ฿ (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $150 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Provo, Utah costs $1,220 (11 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨38 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 3,000 lei (37 minutes ago)