Cost of living in Diyarbakır, Turkey compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.34402 AUD / TRY
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Diyarbakır (Turkey) is 41% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,800 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$2,252 (6,545TL) in Diyarbakır.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oakland, California costs $4.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Salvador costs $3.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Utrecht costs €18 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cluj-Napoca costs 5.40 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$82 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £10 (about 1 hour ago)