Cost of living in Diyarbakır, Turkey compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.32963 AUD / TRY
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
Cost of living in Diyarbakır (Turkey) is 42% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,800 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$2,193 (6,651TL) in Diyarbakır.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.25 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$5.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,200 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mayagueez costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $2,911 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Queretaro costs Mex$ 7,500 (about 3 hours ago)