Cost of living in Diyarbakır, Turkey compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.28898 AUD / TRY
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
Cost of living in Diyarbakır (Turkey) is 47% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,400 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$1,817 (6,288TL) in Diyarbakır.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 220TL (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $60 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gloucester costs £10 (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bishkek costs 250 som (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Johannesburg costs R 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)